The YMCA Children's Academy at University Park offers a full day infant and preschool program for children ages 6 weeks-5 years.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 6:30 pm
The following are required to enroll your child:
- Completed enrollment form
- Immunization record, including TB test
- Health statement signed by a physician
- If your child is four years of age or older:
- Vision and hearing screening
Limited financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
A minimum of two staff per classroom.
State ratio requirements: Children's Academy ratio:
- 0-11 months 1:4 1:3
- 12-17 months 1:5 1:4
- 18-23 months 1:9 1:8
- 2 year olds 1:11 1:10
- 3 year olds 1:15 1:14
- 4 year olds 1:18 1:16
- 5 year olds 1:22 1:16
Monday - Friday
- 0-11 months: $275/week
- 12-17 months: $255/week
- 18 months-2 years: $230/week
- 3-5 years: $220/week
Part Time Care (Tuesday / Thursday)
- 18 months-2 years: $120/week
- 3-5 years: $100/week
Part Time Care (Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
- 18 months-2 years: $150/ week
- 3-5 years: $130/ week
Our Parent Handbook includes information on policies and payment and answers a wide range of frequently asked questions. For more specific information, please contact our program Director, Farralyn Brantner at 281.257.6600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.