Benefits of Corporate Membership at the YMCA
- Your joining fee will be waived. That's a savings of up to $100!
- Membership rates can be based on household income for those who qualify.
- Choose from a citywide or center membership
- Plus, receive an additional 10% off the Facility Member rate on most programs.*
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer
- Triathlon Training
- Massage Therapy
- Private Nutrition Counseling
- Swim Lessons
- Summer Day Camps
- After School Care
- And more!
Interested in corporate membership?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Benefits of Membership*
- A wide variety of Group Exercise classes offered throughout the day, every day of the week.
- Yoga, Pilates, ZUMBA®, Les Mills®, Cycle, and more
- Youth & Teen Programs
- Senior Programs
- State of the Art Strength & Cardio Equipment
- Free Weight Fitness
- Boot CampFitlinxx® (Computerized Personal Training)
- Body Trends® – Fitness Assessments
- Women Only Workout Center
- Steam Room and Whirlpool
- Nutritional Seminar
*Program offerings and facility features vary by center. Some restrictions may apply.
Benefits of a Workplace Wellness Program
According to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, research is showing that it's more cost-effective to invest in preventive health practices, such as screenings, immunizations, health risk appraisals, behavioral coaching, and health awareness/education, rather than spending resources exclusively on the small minority of employees/dependents who are responsible for high-cost health claims.1
A U.S. Department of Health and Human Services report2 revealed that at worksites with exercise programs as components of their wellness programs, healthcare costs decreased from 75 to 55%, short-term sick leave was lowered from 38 to 32%, and productivity increased from 50 to 52%.
Researchers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention who studied successful strategies to prevent cardiovascular disease estimated that over a two- to five-year period, companies with comprehensive workplace wellness programs and appropriate health plans in place can yield $3 to $6 for each dollar invested, all while reducing the likelihood of employee heart attacks and strokes.3 Additionally, worksite health programs can improve productivity, increase employee satisfaction, demonstrate concern for employees, and improve morale in the workplace.4
1. Healthy Workforce 2010 and Beyond. (2009). Partnership for Prevention. Labor, Immigration & Employee Benefits Division: U.S. Chamber of Commerce
3. Reducing the Risk of Heart Disease and Stroke, http://www.cdc.gov/dhdsp/library/toolkit/pdfs/six_step_guide.pdf, Centers for Disease Control.
4. Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise: The Fundamentals of Workplace Health Promotion. Wellness Council of America.