BACK TO SCHOOL WITH THE YMCA
In YMCA After School Care, kids engage in physical, learning and imaginative activities that encourage them to explore who they are and what they can achieve. In addition to supplementing what they have learned in school, they participate in interactive learning models that engage critical thinking skills, receive assistance with their homework from trained YMCA staff, socialize with each other and form long-lasting friendships that enhance their development, growth and self-confidence. School-age kids also have the opportunity to participate in STEAM activities (science, technology, engineering, arts, math), a variety of literacy activities and HEPA activities (healthy eating, physical activities).
- Available at all Tomball ISD Elementary and Intermediate schools and at Hassler Elementary in Klein ISD
- Monday-Friday on regular school days
- Before (Tomball ISD elementary schools only) and After School Care
- School Release Days
Now Registering for FALL Sports
Don't let your child miss out on our next season of youth sports. Registration is going on now through August 30 for soccer (grades PREK3-grade 4), volleyball (grades 1-9), NFL Flag Football (grades 1-8) and premier soccer (grades 1-9). To register, click here.
Make a Splash, YEAR ROUND Swim Lessons
YMCA swim lessons help students gain confidence in the water. Lessons feature:
- Small instructor to student ratio
- More time in the water
- Achievement logs to track a student's progress as they complete swimming skills
Now registering for fall classes for individuals ages 6 months-adult. To register, click here.