The Y is a cause for strengthening community. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back to our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change within yourself and your community!
- No contracts to sign
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Free Child Watch while you work out (Must have family membership to qualify.)
- Lower fees on programs and classes
- Online registration for most programs
- AWAY program to use your membership at other Ys across the country
- Guest pass program for your friends and family to experience the Y
- Member Referral Program
- Y Rewards
The YMCA has several membership types for you to choose
- Corporate - Save 10% on programs! Learn more>
- Citywide - Use of all greater Houston area Y locations
- Student- ages 12-17
- Young Adult- ages 18-29
- Individual Adult- ages 30-64
- Two Adults with Kids - Two adults and any children 17 and under, or a full-time student living in the same household through age 25
- Two Adults - Two adults living in the same household
- One Adult with Kids - One adult and any child 17 and under, or a full-time student living in the same household through age 25
- Two Adult Seniors - Two senior adults with at least one adult 65+ living in same household.
- Senior Individual Adult - One Senior Adult age 65+
YMCA Membership Rate Calculator
See your monthly rate and joining fee by using the rate calculator.
Join Online Today
Skip the lines and buy your membership online. Click here to join now!
YMCA Membership for All program
Our Membership for All program is very simple. If you qualify by having a total annual household income of less than $60,000, you may qualify for a reduction in rate off your monthly membership. Learn more>
For those who want to participate in programs or activities but do not need use of the full facility, program members pay no membership or joining fees.