YMCA After School Care Benefits
• Special rates available for YMCA members
• Conveniently located on school campuses
• Transportation offered at selected sites
• All sites are licensed through the Department of Family & Protective Services
• All staff undergo pre-employment drug tests & background checks
• Low staff-to-child ratios
• Highly qualified staff who receive ongoing education
• Financial assistance available, upon application
All of our after school programs provide a range of activities including:
• Homework help
• Structured academic enrichment activities
• Indoor/outdoor physical play
• Hands-on engaging activity centers for students to explore
• Healthy snack
We believe every child should have access to quality after school care. If you need financial assistance, please click here.
The YMCA is committed to serving ALL children. If your child has any special needs or will need special accommodations while in our care, please contact your local Y prior to starting the registration process. This meeting is important to ensure that site staff is equip with the necessary information and skills needed to support your child.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs (coming soon!) or contact your local Y center.