YMCA Child Watch lets mom and dad pursue their own health and well-being, knowing that the kids are safe, secure and having fun in a positive environment.
Child Watch is available for youth ages 6 weeks-12 years* and is included as a YMCA Facility Membership benefit.
ACTIVITIES AND ENRICHMENT CENTERS:
Children may be divided into smaller age groupings during peak times and will be in areas with age appropriate activities. Activities vary by center and include:
- CREATIVE MOVEMENT-Dance, music, instruments, parachutes, beanbag games, and more
- ARTS & CRAFTS-Art projects, craft projects, painting, play dough, science
- STRONG MINDS OR IMAGINATION STATION-All coordinated learning such as ABC’s, 123’s, colors, shapes, puzzles, puppets, dramatic play and themed activities such as back to school, wild kingdom, under the sea, transportation, the seasons, weather, holidays, etc.
- HEALTHY BODIES-Fitness fun, Zumba® Kids, CATCH®, climbing wall, physical play and nutrition
- INSIDE OUT-Outdoor play or active gym games
- KIDS CHOICE-Center based play
* Ages vary by location