YMCA Day Camp provides youth with supervised activities that teach core values, conflict resolution and leadership skills. Kids have fun while building self-confidence, appreciating teamwork and gaining independence. Day camp activities allow kids to create arts and crafts, explore science and technology, swim, participate in field trips, appreciate nature and better understand our many cultures.
View our Parent Handbook for important information.
To begin the registration process:
- You must be a YMCA program or facility member to register your child for camp. There is no cost to become a program member. Facility members receive a discount of up to $40 per week off camp fees, depending on the selected camp.
- After you have become a member, we ask that you create an online account so that you can register for camp.
- If you need financial assistance, please complete this form and bring it into your local Y.
- If your child has any special needs or will need special accommodations at camp, please contact your local Y prior to starting the registration process.
- Your child will not be enrolled in day camp until we receive the following:
- Signed registration form
- Completed and signed Horse Waiver, Challenge Course Waiver and General Liability Waiver
- Received or scheduled payment
- We ask that you have the following information available when you begin the online registration process*:
- Your child's shot record
- Emergency contact information for someone other than yourself (not a parent or guardian)
- Your name, address and phone number
- Your driver's license
- Release of contact information
- Insurance information
- Physician's information
- Payment information
Beyond our traditional camp, we also offer specialty camps:
*Registration is now done online. PDF registration forms are no longer available for download.