Join more than 1,200 cyclists and 300 volunteers March 1, 2014, for the Baytown Family YMCA Gator Ride.
About Gator Ride
- An official MS 150 training ride
- Rides of 33, 43, 51 and 62 miles (the 43- and 62-mile rides cross over the Fred Hartman Bridge)
- New this year: Family 5K event - ride, run or walk and stay for fun activities for the whole family!
- Benefits the Baytown Family YMCA’s Annual Campaign. In 24 years, Gator Ride has raised more than $250,000 that has helped provide a Y experience for over 5,000 families.
- Last year, over 1,200 people participated and raised more than $30,000.
The Gator Ride is a Baytown tradition that shows the commitment to community. Each year, Gator Ride helps generate funds that provide scholarships for child care, summer camps, swim lessons, sports leagues, teen programs and more.
If you are interested in purchasing a commermorative 25th Annual Gator Ride Jersey, click the link for more information.
Meet 1984 Olympic Gold and Silver Medalists
Join 1984 Olympic Gold Medalist, Mark Gorski for the Family 5K or Silver Medalist Nelson Vails on the Gator Ride.
For more information on other special events during the week and a VIP opportunity, click here.