The Y is a cause for strengthening community. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back to our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change within yourself and your community!
- No contracts to sign
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Free Child Watch while you work out (Must have family membership to qualify)
- Lower fees on programs and classes
- Online registration for most programs
- AWAY program to use your membership at other Ys across the country
- Guest pass program for your friends and family to experience the Y
- Member Referral Program
- Y Rewards
The YMCA has several membership types for you to choose
- Corporate - Save 10% on programs! Learn more>
- Citywide - Use of all greater Houston area Y locations
- Student- ages 12-17
- Young Adult- ages 18-25
- Individual Adult- ages 26-64
- Two Adult Household with Kids - Two adults age 18 - 64 and any children 17 and under, or a full-time student living in the same household through age 25
- Two Adult Household - Two adults age 18-64 living in the same household
- One Adult Household with Kids - One adult age 18-64 and any child 17 and under, or a full-time student living in the same household through age 25, living in the same household
- Two Adult Senior Household - Two Senior Adults with at least one adult 65+ living in same household. If grandchildren 18 and under are living in household, no additional fees apply for children
- Senior Individual Adult - One Senior Adult age 65+
YMCA Membership Rate Calculator
See your monthly rate and joining fee by using the rate calculator.
Join Online Today
Skip the lines and buy your membership online. To purchase a membership online, you must first create an online account, by clicking here. Once you have created your account, click on the "Memberships" link at the top of the new window.
If you already have an online account, click here to buy a membership.
YMCA Membership for All program
Our Membership for All program is very simple. If you qualify by having a total annual household income of less than $50,000, the monthly membership rate is reduced by 25%. Learn more>
For those who want to participate in programs or activities but do not need use of the full facility. Just pay the annual program membership fee of $30, plus the fees of our programs.