YMCA Infant/Toddler Care Programs are designed to meet the growth and developmental needs of each individual child. Parents and staff work together to create a strong partnership that incorporates parental care requests in the development of healthy, thriving children.
The YMCA infant program will accommodate any parent needing to breast feed their child who is enrolled in our program.
Toilet training is a highly individual and complex task. YMCA staff will work closely with parents through this experience.
- Infants Ages: 6 weeks – 16 months.
- Toddlers Ages: 16 months – 33 months.
- YMCA membership is not required.
Y's offering Infant/Toddler Care
Infant/Toddler Care is currently offered at the following locations:
- Aldine-Greenspoint Family YMCA
- D. Bradley McWilliams YMCA at Cypress Creek
- Huntsville Family YMCA
- M.D. Anderson Family YMCA
- South Montgomery County Family YMCA at Shadowbend
- Texas Medical Center Child Care YMCA
- Wendel D. Ley Family YMCA
- YMCA Children's Academy at University Park
For policy and payment information and answers to wide-range of frequently asked questions, please click here for our Early Childhood Development Parent Handbook.
To begin the registration process:
- You must be a YMCA program or facility member to register your child for an Early Care and Learning program. There is no cost to become a program member.
- After you have become a member, we ask that you create an online account so that you can register for after school care.
- If you need complete this form and bring it into your local Y.
- If your child has any special needs or will need special accommodations while in our care, please contact your local Y prior to starting the registration process.
- Your child will not be enrolled in an early childhood development program until we receive the following:
- Signed registration form
- Your child's current immunication record
- Your child's health statement signed by a physician
- For children four years of age and older, we will need a vision and hearing screening
- Completed and signed General Liability Waiver
- Received or scheduled payment
- We ask that you have the following information available when you begin the online registration process*:
- Emergency contact information for someone other than yourself (not a parent or guardian)
- Your name, address and phone number
- Release of contact information
- Insurance information
- Physician's information
- Hospital information
- Payment information