Submit your info to express interest in supplying services and goods to the YMCA.
Learn about doing business with the Y
If you’re an existing supplier, sign in here to manage your product catalog and submit invoices.
The YMCA of Greater Houston, a 501c3 non-profit organization, announces a Request for Proposal (RFP) #20-01 for Investment Advisory Services - Endowment.
Proposals are due via email to Jennifer.Garcia@ymcahouston.org by Friday, October 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm (Central Time). Proposals received after this time will not be considered. Amendments or additional information will not be accepted after the submission deadline unless requested by the YMCA. We recommend that you not wait until the due date and time to submit your proposal in case there are technical difficulties during your submission. Documents for submission are below:
- RFP #20-21 for Investment Advisory Services - Endowment
- General Endowment Investment Policy
- YMCA Insurance Requirements for Vendors
- Document 1 - Partner Proposal Responses
- Document 2 - Disclosure of Potential Conflic of Interest
- Document 3 - Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibilities