To begin the registration process
- View our English Registration Checklist or Spanish Registration Checklist to expedite the sign-up process
- View our Parent Handbook
- You must be a YMCA program or facility member to register your child for camp. There is no cost to become a program member.
- After you have become a member, please create an online account so that you can register for camp.
- If you need financial assistance, please complete this Financial Assistance Application and bring it into your local Y.
- If your child has any special needs or will need special accommodations while in our care, please contact your local Y prior to starting the registration process
Your child will not be enrolled in the camp until we receive the following:
- Signed registration form
- Completed and signed General Liability Waiver
- Received or scheduled payment
We ask that you have the following information available when you begin the online registration process:
- Name of camp location
- Name of the school where your child will attend
- Child’s student ID number (This number is issued by the school. The number is on your child’s report card or it is your child’s lunch number. You can obtain it by calling the school.)
- Emergency contact information for someone other than yourself (not a parent or guardian)
- Parent/Guardian name, address and phone number
- Release of contact information
- Insurance information
- Physician's information
- Hospital information
- Shot record
- Payment information
Note: Please select a YMCA center to see Summer Day Camp offerings at your center of choice.