- Grades K - 6
- Monday-Friday on regular school days
- Before and After School Care
- School Release Days
- A safe place to learn, have fun and get active
Search by your school district to see if Y After School Care is offered at your child's school for the 2013-2014 school year:
For policy and payment information and answers to wide-range of frequently asked questions, please click here for our After School Care Parent Handbook. For more site specific information, please refer to the Facility Guide on each school district's webpage, which you can select from the dropdown above.
To begin the registration process:
- You must be a YMCA program or facility member to register your child for after school care. There is no cost to become a program member.
- After you have become a member, we ask that you create an online account so that you can register for after school care.
- If you need financial assistance, please complete this form and bring it into your local Y.
- If your child has any special needs or will need special accommodations while in our care, please contact your local Y prior to starting the registration process.
- Your child will not be enrolled in day camp until we receive the following:
- Signed registration form
- Completed and signed General Liability Waiver
- Received or scheduled payment
- We ask that you have the following information available when you begin the online registration process*:
- Name and address of the school your child attends
- Name of the school where your child will attend after school
- Emergency contact information for someone other than yourself (not a parent or guardian)
- Your name, address and phone number
- Release of contact information
- Insurance information
- Physician's information
- Hospital information
- Payment information